Various Development of PCS Refinery
Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore (PCS) started from a small offshore island named Pulau Ayer Merbau in the Southwest of Singapore Main Island. The small island is graded and together with progressive reclamation, the PCS Refinery has become one of the 3 largest refinery complexes in Singapore. Together with the associate partners and leasees, the refinery produces upstream and downstream refined petrochemical products.
Kiso-Jiban Consultants has conducted many land and marine soil investigation works from day one in the 1970s from earthworks, reclamation and various expansion stages of PCS Refinery Development. The services provided includes
- Land and Marine Boreholes
- Various aspects of Geotechnical & Foundation Engineering Consultancy Works
- Environmental Baseline Studies
- Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring Works
KJ's Clients in PCS Refinery Complex include -
- Petrochemical Complex of Singapore
- Shell Eastern Petroleum Pte. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Plant Engineering Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Shimizu Corporation